We are here to help you effectively build longterm sustainability via mental and physical resilience
Love what we do
Dedication to the process
Everyday is a chance to push our mission forward
In order to go far, we must go together
Human Focused. Performance Driven
About the Founder
Andy Fortuna is the founder and lead therapist here at MyoRenew.
He understands that the human body is a special organism composed of many systems working together for optimal balance and harmony. For this reason, he combines a holistic approach that integrates both mind and body health to facilitate natural healing and optimal performance in each session.
Other than finding new ways to move and enjoy the outdoors, Andy enjoys spending time with his wife , Ana, and daughter, Isla.
- Bachelors In Science Kinesiology - University of Texas Pan-American
- Masters in Science Athletic Training (Sports Medicine) - Florida International University
- Masters in Oriental Medicine - Acupuncture & Massage College
- Licensed Massage Therapist (2015)
- Board Certified Athletic Trainer (2018)
- Strength Coach (2017)